The excellent, updated temporary works design software is now available free of charge!
The all new Beam 3 programme features many improvements over the previous offerings making the software a must have
for any Temporary Works Engineer.
Additional features over Beam 2 include:
• Fast, simple graphical input driven by a choice of mouse or keyboard
• Single page graphical printed output showing geometry, loads, bending moments shear and deflection values
• Up to 24 point loads, 24 trapezoidal loads and 24 supports on beams up to 32 metres in length
• End supports able to be built in (encastre) or fixed in rotation only to speed the analysis of symmetrical beams
• Load Factor function enabling loads to be factored up or down after input
• User definable sections able to be added to the integral section library of RMD Kwikform components
• Comprehensive fully navigable on-screen help library
Click here to request your copy of Beam3
Click here to email us and register for Beam 3