Double Acting Manhole Brace
RMD Kwikform’s NEW four sided manhole bracing system is used with trench sheets or sheet piles to create small cofferdams for the construction of manholes, small chambers & tanks. The system is the first in the market to be CE compliant and comprises of 6 different lengths of hydraulic bracing frame legs (types A-F) which simply pin together at the corners saving you time, labour and cost.
- Pinned connections allow for faster assembly
- Very few components making it easy to assemble
- Robust lifting and suspension points are less prone to damage and therefore safer
- Strongest Hydraulic legs on the market
- Tee pins designed for ease of handling
- 10 degrees of articulation at corners to accommodate for digs that aren't quite square