Megashor is an ultra high-duty modular propping system designed for high axial loads. But its real strength lies in its versatility. From heavy lifting towers to travellers for tunnel formwork, bracing for excavations, shoring and trusses, Megashor can be configured for a huge variety of applications.
- Manufactured using close-tolerance jigs - ensures consistent and accurate fabrication - Excellent assembly alignment on site, saving time, onsite modifications and labour costs
- Huge strength capability of Megashor means fewer components are needed and assembly time can be reduced, saving time and money
- Eight strut sizes,from 15mm to 5400mm, plus a full range of accessories - can be assembled into props, towers and trusses of almost any length, all from standard components.
- Our Superslim soldiers provide restraint to Megashor and are available in nine lengths from 10mm to 3600mm. Gives flexibility when planning the sizes of towers and centres of props - minimises the need for custom made equipment.
- Unrivalled axial load capacity and high axial stiffness - Megashor will accommodate the rigours of ultra heavy duty propping, cofferdams, bridge bearing replacement and facade retention applications.
- Megashor is approved for support of bridges open to live traffic - bridge bearing replacement work can be carried out with minimum disruption to traffic flows.
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Bracing options include fixed and adjustable steel flats, rapid bar tie, RMDK Slimshor and tubular struts