- Efficient tie hole positioning reduces the number of ties required, lowering costs and construction times.
- Modular components reduces the time to assemble and dismantle the panels.
- Minima has the versatility to adapt to most building structures, quickly & easily.
- Few Loose Fittings make it easy and convenient to connect the panels by using adjustable and corner clamps - no special tools are required.
- Minima is a robust wall formwork panel system for concrete loads up to 60kN/m².
- Many of Minima's panels are lighterweight (only 30kg/m²), which means most panels are easily set by hand, minimising the need for cranage, reducing costs and skilled labour requirements.
- Panels can be clamped together and up to 25m² can be lifted by crane if required, increasing the productivity of the system.
- Minima inner corners have a 2 degree stripping clearance, which allows panels to be easily removed once curing has taken place.
- Clamps are easily tightened, prolonging their working life and reducing labour requirements.
- Minima has many different panel sizes ensuring that virtually any wall can be erected. Furthermore, composite panels are available for longer life and a better finish.