Airodek is a low-weight, high productivity, simple slab formwork system, suitable for slabs of up to a depth of 700mm. Its quick, safe and simple assembly process enables one man to erect up to 40m2 in an hour, significantly reducing construction time and labour requirements and thereby customers costs.
- Lightweight panels and minimum number of components means Airodek has 30% less weight and 40% fewer parts than conventional props and timber.
- With minimal components, Airodek is quick to erect and dismantle, maximising construction cycle times.
- Quick strip option allows formwork to be removed for reuse, whilst backpropping remains to support the slab.
- Airodek Panels and Beams are erected from below the soffit, reducing the safety hazards of working at height.
- Unique Crown locates the corners of up to 4 panels simultaneously, ensuring panels cannot be easily dislodged.
- A range of edge protection options available, ensuring safe slab edge support and access.
- Full range of accessories makes this a very versatile soffit support system.
- Powder coated Aluminium Frames reduce concrete adhesion making maintenance on site easier.
- Can be used with props, decking or customers own shoring systems.