RMD Kwikform's R700 is a versatile, heavy duty shoring truss, capable of spanning great distances with heavy loads. Its modular design and pinned end-to-end connections allows the rapid and easy on-site assisted assembly of each truss.
- Usually pre-assembled on the ground close to its final location then lifted into place with a mobile crane. However, the system can be pre-assembled and launched.
- Assembled at full length either 2, 3 or 4 modules wide on the ground, saves working at height, increasing safety.
- Clear spanning trusses provide clear working area underneath - ideal for congested sites.
- The trusses, when pinned and bolted together, can be supported on temporary concrete foundations, or commonly Megashor towers.
- Quick and simple panel assembly minimizes requirements for skilled labour.
- By using R700 as a grid, soffit support can be supported off this, increasing the flexibility of the system.