Ascent 200 is the latest evolution of the award winning Ascent safety screen system. Designed to provide complete protection for workers and public on high rise construction projects. The Ascent 200 system has been developed in conjunction with major contractors to ensure that it provides for all your screen requirements. New features include new mast design improving strength to weight ratios and allowing construction of two wet decks and columns. Ascent screens are also slimmer in profile improving logistics and transport costs.
- Stronger mast means construction at 2 wet deck levels may now take place simultaneously improving construction cycle times
- Multiple slab level access can also be supported ensuring that trades can commence work quickly and safely at levels below the wet decks
- Multi screen hydraulic climbing now enabled. Reducing reliance on crane availability and improving operational efficiency
- Single depth profile of screens enables additional screens to be shipped on one transport improving operational efficiency and reducing costs.
- Multiple screen cladding options now available Steel mesh screen, and printable plastic sheeting.
- Complete debris protection for your high rise projects
- Class B perimeter edge protection integral with safety screen
- Ascent cladding options offer full debris seals whilst accommodating complex building shapes