Tetrashor is a lightweight modular lattice propping system that significantly improves productivity on site. Reduced material costs, improved versatility and ease of use mean that Tetrashor provides performance not found in other shoring systems.
- A versatile system that can be used either horizontally, vertically or inclined (individual props) or grouped together to form towers.
- Options for either controlled load application and removal using a hydraulic jack or rapid unloading using the Tetrashor KwikStrike Unit.
- High load capacity of up to 400 kN for individual props and up to 1600 kN for towers reduce amount of equipment needed on site.
- Compatible with Rapidshor, Megashor and Superslim.
- Tetrashor legs are lightweight and portable and therefore can be carried by workers on site.
- High load capacity of up to 400 kN for individual props or up to 1600 kN for Tetrashor towers.