Features and Benefits
- Extraordinary strength-to-weight-ratio With a maximum load capacity of 400 kN and a weight of 30 kg/m, Tetrashor comprises an extraordinary strength-to-weight-ratio
- High load capacity Tetrashor is a medium to heavy duty propping system with a load capacity of up to 400 kN (individual props) or up to 1600 kN (Tetrashor towers)
- Extended heights Individual props can reach heights up to 17 m high, braced towers can reach heights up to 22 m high.
- KwikStrike load release The KwikStrike load release is an innovative unit used in the assembly of Tetrashor Props type 1 and 2 to facilitate the fast and efficient release of the load in the jack.
- Lightweight and manhandleable In spite of the high load capacity, Tetrashor remains a lightweight and portable product that can be hand-carried on site.
- Versatile Tetrashor legs can be used as individual props, either horizontally, vertically or inclined for façade retention, or grouped together, to form either a linear support structure or high load capacity towers.
- Compatible with Rapidshor, Megashor and Superslim Tetrashor is compatible with other RMD Kwikform products and systems to guarantee maximum efficiency and versatility