Features and Benefits
Half Tunnel Formwork uniquely enables the monolithic construction of walls and slabs in repetitive cellular structures. The system allows a 24-hour turnaround of formwork resulting in a smooth and efficient factory style production cycle.
- Manufactured from prime quality steel face plate and available in five standard lengths and four standard half widths, ranging from 1.2m to 2.4m, eliminate the need for specialist formwork carpenters.
- The exceptionally low self weight maximizes efficient crane handling, using a purpose made C-Hook to lift and reposition up to 3 half units together in one lift.
- The three tie rods in the height of the wall forms ensure a high surface quality in the cast concrete, with sharp internal arises and a flat concrete finish.
- A range of standard design gable and end wall formwork panels eliminate the need for on-site formwork fabrication.
- Pre-cast concrete cruciform spacer blocks ensures accurate wall kickers to be constructed concurrent with the slab.
- Combinations of standard form sizes and central plywood infills allows most room sizes to be formed.