Features & Benefits
Engineered to accommodate high concrete pressures, Kwik Column is bespoke designed to suit customers on-site requirements, ensuring the most cost effective and efficient solution.
- Strength to weight ratio The lightweight system provides a robust support to the form easy handling improves on-site productivity.
- Adaptable The flexible nature of the system allows for most column sizes to be accommodated using the basic system components.
- Accessories The system has a full range of accessories, including Access Platforms, to allow for the safe erection and handling of the forms and safe concrete pouring on-site.
- Galvanized Components Improved corrosive resistance giving longevity and improving the general appearance of the formwork system.
- GTX or Aluminium Beams Kwik Column can be assembled using GTX timber or any Aluminium Beams, allowing customers to use their own stocks.
- External Ties Ties are located outside the shutter, limiting remedial works on the concrete column.