Kwikflex is the new articulated, flexible radius wall formwork system. Assembled in panels specifically designed for forming circular or curved walls to a minimum radius of 5.0m, suitable for concrete pressures up to 50kN/m².
- Only seven key components to the system.
- Primary Waler provides fixed GTX spacing for quick and easy assembly.
- Majority of components are pinned connections.
- One operative can easily adjust the panel if required.
- Assembled in large panels, faster to erect.
- Optimum spacing of ties for efficiency.
- Propping pinned to bracket for ease of installation.
- Simple clamp or make-up between panel joints.
- Panels assembled horizontally on the ground for comfortable working at height.
- Radii pre-set on the assembly jig, no in-situ adjustments required.
- Pre-fabricated panels crane lifted into position.
- Access Bracket for safe access while concreting.