Features & Benefits
- Robust The high capacity props can accommodate slabs up to 600mm thick when erected as a table form.
- Pour area Large tables can be constructed, allowing a greater pour area to be covered, minimising construction cycle times.
- Props require no leg ties As no leg ties are required, areas below the soffit are uncluttered, ensuring easy movement of site operatives and machinery within the structure, maximising safety.
- Fast thread bolts and captive nuts Fast thread bolts with captive nuts welded to the prop head are used for the Prop to Head and Head to GTX Beam attachments, maximising speed and minimising possibility of damage to the Bolt threads.
- Formwork fixed at all times With formwork fixed at all times, the damage normally associated with stripping and re-erecting formwork is reduced, fewer site operatives are required and cycle times reduced, minimising overall construction costs.
- Pre Erection Assembly of the table top can be carried out in a dedicated area prior to being moved into position, maximizing on site efficiency.
- Double height C-Hook Allows tables to be lifted from level below when two sets are working on a project simultaneously.
- Minimal components Allows a quick and simple erection process to improve site productivity.