Features & Benefits
- Staged construction process Allows balance of site resources.
- Trolley mounted formwork panel Retracts the form face, providing space for cleaning and steel fixing of concrete.
- Formwork and access platforms are lifted as one Which minimises crane support and reduces labour and material costs.
- Fine adjustments of the form face can be made during construction Provides an accurate alignment of the form face vertically and laterally.
- Rigid steel construction Can handle wall forms up to 5.4m high.
- Trailing platform option Complete any rectification or finishing activities for areas below the current pour utilising the form itself.
- Anchor accessories can be reused after each pour Reduces material costs on current and future construction programmes.