Features & Benefits
The design of Tru-Lift ensures cycle times are maximised to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- The Tru-lift system is raised in one jack stroke during the lifting cycle, no crane required to lift forms.
- All shapes and sizes of core walls can be accommodated, maximising the versatility of the system.
- Controlled lifting of core formwork through the use of hydraulic jacks from a single control panel maximises in use safety.
- Minimal number of components ensures quick & easy construction cycle times.
- Trailing platforms allow access to the previous pour to undertake finishing works, maximising efficiency.
- Fully decked working platforms create safe & convenient working and storage areas.
- Concrete placement from top working platform via ply hatches in the upper deck, maintains safe working practices.
- Reusable tapered form tie system eliminates the use of sacrificial hardware, minimising hardware costs.
- External formwork panels supported off overhead steel beams are easily retracted, providing clear & safe access for panel cleaning & rebar fixing.
- Easy and accessible connection points from the Tru-lift system to the re-usable anchor screws cast into the previous pour, assists set up speed for the next pour.