Airodek is a low-weight, high productivity, simple slab formwork system, suitable for slabs of up to a depth of 700mm. Its quick, safe and simple assembly process enables one man to erect up to 40m² in an hour, significantly reducing construction time and labour requirements and thereby customers costs.
- Lightweight panels and minimum number of components means that Airodek has 30% less weight and 40% fewer parts than conventional props and timber.
- With minimal components, Airodek is quick to erect and dismantle, maximising construction cycle times.
- Quick strip option allows formwork to be removed for reuse,
whilst backpropping remains to support the slab.
- Airodek Panels and Beams are erected from below the soffit using an assembly prop, reducing the safety hazards of working at height.
- Unique Crown locates the corners of up to 4 panels simultaneously, ensuring panels cannot be easily dislodged.
- A range of edge protection options available, ensuring safe slab edge support and access.
- Full range of accessories makes this a very versatile soffit support system.
- Powder coated Aluminium Frames reduce concrete adhesion making maintenance on site easier.
- Can be used with props, decking or customers own shoring systems.
- Airodek has either a high quality ply face or a composite face, which lasts longer, provides a better finish and is easier to clean.