RMD Kwikform's NEW Tubeshor hybrid hydraulic tubular shoring system is used for propping waling beams or capping beams of large excavations and for vertical applications such as bridge bearing replacement. An integral hydraulic ram unit is rated for an AWL of 2500kN rising to 4500kN once the unique mechanical lock off collar is engaged.
- With 3 diameters of Tubeshor, the versatility to support your requirements is assured.
- Very few different components make it easy and faster to assemble.
- With a choice of 7 leg extensions from 500mm - 11500mm and a hydraulic ram unit that extends up to 800mm virtually all prop lengths can be achieved with standard components.
- If hydraulic adjustment/preloading are not required, a comprehensive range of accessories is available to facilitate reduced cost options for versatile and economical longer term propping solutions.
- Huge strength capability of Tubeshor means fewer struts are needed and assembly time can be reduced, saving time and money.
- All major components have robust integral lifting points for safer handling.
- Integral forklift points/stands and rotation stops enable safe storage of stacked sections.
- Unrivalled axial load capacity and high axial stiffness - Tubeshor will accommodate the rigors of ultra heavy duty propping, cofferdams & bridge bearing replacement applications.