Data Protection Privacy Notice
RMD Kwikform (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and EU GDPR 2016 (the Acts),
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide to us: You may provide to us information about youself by filling in forms on our site www.rmdkwikform.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our updates, request a call-back, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you provide to us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you: During each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream as you use our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We may also collect your data through acquestions of businesses that already hold your data.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us: We will use this information to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you and use this information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If RMD Kwikform or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secured servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- obtain a copy of your data on request;
- request modification of incorrect or incomplete data;
- require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it is kept for; and
- object to the processing of your data where RMD Kwikform is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
You can use the contact details listed under the heading “CONTACT” below to exercise your rights at any time.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.