Features & Benefits
- No loose fittings Captive connector means reduced losses and increased productivity compared to traditional tube and fitting scaffold.
- Adaptability Kwikstage will allow the user to follow most building profiles by just using the basic components.
- Quick and easy to erect Ledgers and transoms are fixed to the vertical standards using captive wedge connections, eliminating the need for transverse bracing. All Joints are self locating. They have been designed for use by unskilled labour, keeping erection times and costs to a minimum. This ensure stringent safety levels can be easily achieved.
- A comprehensive range of accessories A wide range of accessories includes handrails, board stage-brackets, staircase towers and loading bays, providing safe and secure access systems for all your requirements.
- Simple to maintain Most connections are made with wedge fixings which are very simple to use leading to longer product life and minimum service costs.
- Few basic components The basic units are few and their compactness, with no loose fittings, simplifies storage and transportation as well preventing damage.
- Supplementary equipment The number of ancillary fittings to adapt the system to the many demands for use in propping and falsework are minimised by simplicity of the system.
- Maximum safety All coupling joint parts are from steel pressings which give maximum safety under all conditions.