Maxima is a robust, versatile large-panel 80kN/m² wall formwork system, with column and stripping corner add-ons providing unrivalled flexibility.
- Maxima uses a single multi-clamp for most panel to panel connections however timber infills of up to 150mm can be accommodated with the adjustable clamp.
- Quick and straightforward to erect formwork to any height and length, offering significant savings in time and skilled labour costs.
- When stacking panels vertically, Maxima's panel alignment clamp dramatically reduces the amount of accessories required to stiffen the horizontal joint for crane handling purposes.
- The Maxima crane hook attaches simply to panel edge members for safe and efficient crane handling.
- To reduce the number of loose parts on site, the Maxima tie plates have captive wing nuts yet they still permit tying formwork at angles up to 8 degrees.
- With a choice of 7 standard panel widths in 3 different heights plus fixed and hinged corner units virtually any wall formwork application can be accommodated with standard components.
- Holes in both panel edges give the option of connecting panels together with bolts to suit non standard applications.
- Slotted connection points every 150mm provide flexible fixing points for accessories, such as access brackets for safe working platforms and extendable push pull alignment props.
- All panel corners are recessed to accept a crow bar for fine adjustment into position.