Features & Benefits
- Lightweight panels Panels are only 30kg/m² so they are easily set by hand, minimising the need for cranage, reducing costs and skilled labour requirements.
- Simple clamping system The Minima clamps are east to use, which reduces the time needed to complete the project.
- Increased productivity The productivity of Minima is improved when its clamped together (up to 25m²) and lifted by crane to the next pouring location.
- Easy stripping Once sufficient curing has taken place Minima Inner corners can easily be removed because of their 2 degree stripping clearance.
- Ply or composite face Minima can have either a high quality ply face or a composite face, which lasts longer, provides a better finish and is easier to clean.
- Versatile With three different heights and ten different width sizes, Minima can be erected into virtually any configuration required.
- Clever design Tie positions support 1.21m² of formwork when using 2.7 x 0.9m panel assemblies, reducing the number of ties required, lowering costs and construction times.
- Speed As a modular system, Minima is quick to erect and dismantle, maximising construction times.
- Hot dipped galvanised frame Increases lifetime of the panel and reduces maintenance costs.