Robust galvanised climbing bracket - 45kN max vertical capacity.
- Climbing bracket connects to wall with recoverable anchor screw - no lost parts.
- Reduced crane time in moving forms.
- Platform and formwork are crane handled in one single operation.
- Speeds up concrete cycle, reducing programme time on multi-floor builds.
- Eliminates the need to lay down form for cleaning and enables cores to be constructed in advance.
- Fast rack and pinion pull back mechanism.
- Self-contained working levels for economical core forming.
- No tripping hazard on working platform - the decking boards are at the same level as the top of the climbing bracket.
- Corner platforms neatly abutt one another.
- Trailing platform option for finishing trades.
- Integral vertical adjustment jack for fine levelling of shutter relative to platform.
- Compatible with RMD Kwikform Alform and Superslim soldier wall formwork and Maxima and Minima panels.
- Simple lateral adjustment of shutter relative to platform.
- Rack and pinion shutter activation mechanism is operated from a comfortable position to one side of the bracket.