Rapidshor is a heavy duty galvanised modular steel shoring system with a robust design. Ease of assembly, low cost in use and an extensive range of accessories make it the premier choice in modular shoring.
- Modular design, minimised component count and integral connections ensure fast erection times.
- Easy and quick to erect, accommodating sloping ground and varying slab levels.
- Regular patterns of snap on braces reduces both erection and inspection costs and compresses site programme time.
- Light but strong - 60.3mm dia high grade steel standards and 48.3mm diameter jacks increase the strength to weight ratio and allow greater jack extensions without bracing.
- Uniquely designed ledgers with locking wedge enables easy fixing onto leg cluster.
- Accommodating slopes - tilting head and bases - eliminate the need for the use of timber wedges to overcome sloping ground and elevated slabs.
- Low maintenance and long life - galvanised finish - eliminates corrosion, minimises maintenance and extends the lifetime of the system.
- High 80kN leg capacity allows larger grids to be achieved, minimising components - saving erection time and labour costs.