Features & Benefits
- Horizontal Erection Fixed position pockets enable towers to be assembled horizontally and then erected by crane whilst remaining straight, reducing working at height, improving safety and reducing programme times.
- Minimal loose parts Lightweight aluminium system with minimal loose parts - reduces labour requirements.
- Leg loading up to 120kN/leg Larger grid size options and reduced equipment requirements allow faster erection and in situ adjustments.
- Improved on site safety
Range of standard safety accessories, including:
- integral ladder access
- board bearers
- advancing guardrails
- Unique load release system Significantly decreases strike and dismantling time, through the ability to lower the system by 12mm with a single hammer blow.
- Increased propping range Allows significantly higher towers and birdcage assemblies to be erected, providing greater on site versatility.
- Unique swivel base plate Quickly and easily accommodates slab falls, increasing erection times.