Megashor is an incredibly versatile, ultra high-duty modular propping system.
- Quality assured manufacturing process, using close-tolerance jigs ensures consistent and accurate fabrication - Excellent assembly alignment on site, saving time, onsite modifications and labour costs
- Huge strength capability of Megashor means fewer components are needed and assembly time can be reduced, saving time and money
- Unrivaled axial load capacity and high axial stiffness - Megashor will accommodate the rigours of ultra heavy duty propping, cofferdams, bridge bearing replacement and facade retention applications.
- Megashor is approved for support of bridges open to live traffic - bridge bearing replacement work can be carried out with minimum disruption to traffic flows.
- Eight strut sizes, ranging from 15mm to 5400mm, plus a full range of accessories - Megashor can be assembled into props, towers and trusses of almost any length, all from standard components.
- RMD Kwikform Superslim Soldiers provide restraint to Megashor and are available in nine lengths from 10mm to 3600mm. This gives ultimate flexibility when planning the sizes of towers and centres of props - minimises the need for custom made equipment.