A structural laminated veneer timber beam for use as a primary or secondary bearer in a wide range of formwork and shoring applications.
- Engineered and designed to provide a safe reliable structural beam.
- Complements RMD Kwikform's various product ranges.
- Careful design ensures simplicity of use on site, boosting productivity.
- Very versatile, can be used as either primary or secondary beams in many applications.
- Highly cost effective solution.
- Horizontal or vertical beam for the fabrication of wall formwork.
- Secondary beams for soffit formwork on bridge decks.
- Timber beam used in system soffit formwork.
- Secondary beam used in pre-fabricated formwork to bridge deck sides and cantilevers.
- As primary beams for soffit formwork when used as a twin beam.
- Twin beam assembled as a competitive soldier in wall formwork.